Sunday, June 6, 2010

Discussion Question # 1

Blogging can go both ways. It has good and bad points but I don't think the pros outweigh the cons. There is some really good information and then you have a ton of bad and inaccurate information out there to. The pro come in when the information is actually correct and the cons falls into place when the people state or voice their opinion(not saying they are wrong because their opinion is still there opinion). Blogging is faster and easier and I always turn to blogging when I am looking for information but I also and always double check the information I come across with other sources to make sure what I am getting is the right information. So if you decide to use a blog, make sure you double check the information for accuracy. To me the pros and cons of blogging goes hand and hand, tick for tack and neither one outweigh the other just make sure you check the information with another reliable source to confirm the accuracy

No comments:

Post a Comment